07 August 2009

Friend to Friend

I hope you don't think I forgot about you, my lovely blog reader. It's been one of "THOSE" weeks. Yes, in capital letters. I have received several orders this week and I will be distributing/delivering and sending the product your way this weekend! :)

Here's my card that uses faux tearing, tearing, and faux handmade paper. All techniques I showed you here. I was waiting to display this card - I used it in a swap and wanted all the receipients to receive their card. I know exactly who I'm sending this card to. Don't you like to receive just-because mail? Maybe this card is heading your way....

Also, I don't think I told you the quality issue with Bermuda Bay has been corrected and now is available for order!

HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY (and thanks for stopping by. Visit this weekend for a big announcement.)

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Friendly Words (jumbo wheel), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede
CS: Crushsed Curry, Kraft, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Accessories: Vintage Brads, Linen Thread, Modern Label Punch, Modern Label Mover and Shaper Big Shot Die


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin