15 May 2014

Happy Birthday

Yesterday I promised to feature a NEW color today.  I choose to share Lost Lagoon.  The 2014-2016 In-Colors are saturated and trendy.  They'll be fun to create new color combinations with. 
Remember Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple and Midnight Muse are all retiring.  Stock up here!  

Although Lost Lagoon was the first I shared with you....it's not my favorite new color.  Stop back this weekend and I'll share with you my *FAVORITE* new in-color.  Any guesses what color it may be?
Did you see a sneak peek of new ribbon?!?
Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Six-Sided Sampler, Gifts of Kindness
Ink: Early Espresso, Lost Lagoon
CS: Early Espresso, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White
Accessories: hexagon punch, big shot, honeycomb textured embossing folder, neutrals candy dots, basic rhinestones, 3/8" stitched satin ribbon in Lost Lagoon

2 comments:

Heather M said...

Hmm.... since you loved Summer Starfruit so much, I'm thinking Oh, Honey! :)

Denise said...

Way too cute!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin