31 March 2014

Monday Annoucements

I hope your March exits like a lamb.  A few housekeeping items today.....and a colorful card at the bottom.

TODAY IS THE LAST AND FINAL DAY TO EARN SALE-A-BRATION rewards.  If there's anything on your wish list, today is the day to place that order.  

I think this was my favorite SAB card this year.  

Today is LAST AND FINAL DAY to purchase any of the Best Of stamp set.  Here was my favorite I created from the Best Of stamp sets. 



3/25-3/31 Weekly deals end today.  Glimmer paper and DSP are on sale!  These are my favorites!!

A scrappy card using This and That Epic Day

A scrappy card using Soho Subway

And now, a general reminder to my readers:  
Fabulous is what you are.  

Have a wonderful day.
SEE YA TOMORROW
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Flower Shop, Million & One
Ink: Real Red, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delgiht, Wild Wasabi, Tempting Turquoise, Elegant Eggplant, Staz On
CS: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delgiht, Wild Wasabi, Tempting Turquoise, Perfect Plum, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots textured embossing folder, dazzling details, pansy punch






No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin