18 February 2014

thanks

I apologize, Sale-A-Bration happened without much pomp and celebration here.  It's not that I meant to not scream it from the roof, but I intended to attend a January team event to create samples to share.  Then....it snowed, forcing a cancellation.  And then I *had* to place an order.  I haven't found time to create since then.  

Remember, with each $50 product purchase, you earn your choice of a FREE item from the 2014 Sale-A-Bration catalog.  Both the stamp set and DSP used in the sample above are FREE product that you earn, never buy.

Happy shopping,
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Petal Parade (2014 Sale-A-Bration exclusive)
DSP:  Sweet Sorbet (2014 Sale-A-Bration exclusive)
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Staz-On
CS: Basic Black, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White
Accessories: Basic rhinestones, dimensionals



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin