09 January 2014

Seriously, have you subscribed to MPP

Tick tock, tick tock!  The deadline is fastly approaching to sign up for My Paper Pumpkin this month.  MPP kits include exclusive stamps and product that arrive on your doorstep every month.  This is one of my favorites, it was the April 2013 MPP and I love it.  I saw this card on Pinterest and had to immediately CASE it!

It says Happy Birthday on the inside.  Seriously, I love you.  Seriously, Happy Birthday.  Seriously, Thanks So Much.

Thank you for following Sweetest Designs.  I appreciate your support.
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: My Paper Pumpkin exclusive (April 2013)
Ink: Versamark
DSP:  Neutrals Designer Series paper stack
CS: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Accessories: vanilla embossing powder, 1/8" taffeta ribbon, blossom flower punch, pansy flower punch, boho blossoms punch, pearls, dimensionals



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin