04 December 2013

My Digital Studio

Don't have every stamp?  Don't have unlimited funds?  Don't have space to store stamps?  Have you considered My Digital Studio?  Nothing ever retires!!  That's an amazing value.  $19.95 get you started!! When you grow beyond the over 500 items that come with the software, you can add stamps, punches and embellishments a la carte.  There are new downloads every Tuesday.

Here we've printed the greeting from My Digital Studio and then created a traditional card.  

Love the doll die for my fashionista friends!  Cute hanger was left-over in my stash.  

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: NONE
My Digital Studio
Ink: NONE
CS: Basic Gray, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Apothecary Framelits, Dress Up framelits, rhinestones, delicate details lace tape

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin