17 September 2013

Hello

Hello friends.  I'm slowly coming back!  This summer has been a whirlwind.  I use crafting as a way to de-stress and unwind.  It's becoming increasingly important I schedule MY time so the new job doesn't burn me out.  Do you do the same?  I also blog during college football (go Bucks!).  I can't sit still!  Let's look at a fun project.  
Thanks for stopping by, 
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Best of Flowers, Notable Notions, Thanks & Hello
Ink: Basic Gray, Crushed Curry
CS: Whisper White
DSP:  2013-2015 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories:  Markers, Regals designer buttons, blender pens, 1-1/4" scallop circle punch, Big Shot, Chalk Talk framelits, dauber, dimensionals







No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin