13 August 2013

Congratulations, Felicitaciones

Eek!  Don't get excited, but this is about 4 days in a row of blogging!  Maybe I'm getting back in the groove.  Maybe.  Tonight I'm having dinner with a wonderful friend who recently agreed to tie-the-knot with her man.  I'm sooooooooooooooo excited to squeeze her with hugs and love tonight. Felicitaciones translates to Congratulations and if I could find my box of stuff from Convention, I'd take her this card!  

I used this awesome sketch.  

I created it for a #Convention2013 Spanish swap I participated in last month.  Coordinating framelits make cutting out the Secret Garden flowers quick and easy!!  I love the two candy dots. They are so fun to use.   

Have a great day! 
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!): 
Stamps:  Abrazos y Besos, Secret Garden
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Island Indigo
CS:  Basic Gray, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White
DSP:  Brights Color Collection DSP Paper Stack, Neutrals Color Collection DSP Paper Stack, Quatrefancy Specialty

Accessories:  Big Shot, Secret Garden framelits Candy Dots - Neutrals, dimensionals. 








No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin