10 June 2013

DSP shares!

Announcing Sweetest Designs 2013-2014 Designer Paper Series paper shares!  

It's no secret I love paper and I'm offering you a SWEET deal to get 6"x6" shares of each of the THIRTEEN packs of DSP!  

Share to include:  Quatrefancy Specialty, Natural Composition Specialty, Soho Subway, Afternoon Picnic, I Am Me, Gingham Garden, Etcetera, Birthday Basics, Venetian Romance, Eastern Elegance, Modern Medley, Polka Dot Parade, Epic Day This and That.

Gorgeous paper starts here

That's 78 pieces of DSP!  Cost is $23 plus shipping to you or local pick-up (it would cost you over $170 to buy them all!!).  Or DOUBLE it, and get twice the DSP for $45 plus shipping to you or local pick-up.  Each share will also include a little grab-bag of free-bie ribbon and embellishment from me as my personal Thank You for being my customer!!  


My three favorite:





Want in?  Slots are sure to fill up fast!!  
Use the EMAIL ME button  in the right margin ----> 

Happy papering,
SHERRI

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin