23 September 2012

Hello Baby!

Just a few more days to earn your FREE ribbon.  There's a tiny snipet (in my fav color) on this baby card.  I saw this awesome card on Pinterest, and had to recreate it!  I need to make 1,000 more of these - seems like I need a lot of baby cards these days :)


What do you think?? Cute layout, right?  It's my last day at the crop this weekend - I've spoken to so many of you!  Let me know if you see this post - I have a free gift for you!!

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Sweet Essentials
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
DSP:  In-Color DSP pack (summer starfruit shown), Summer Smooches
CS: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Pool Party, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Accessories: Builder Owl Punch, Big Shot, Fancy Fan embossing folder

Have a great Sunday.
SHERRI

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin