13 April 2012

BEAU CHÂTEAU & Friday the 13th

I always post about not being spooked by Friday the 13th and today is no exception.  Actually, I'm just happy it's Friday.  Anyone else having a rough week?  Annoying inspectors?  Little less sleep than usual?  Watching The Reds lose in extra innings?

One (of many) awesome perks about retreat is the giant My Scraps-Your Scraps bin.  You know crafters don't throw anything away - but we share.  I got all the scraps needed for this card out of the scraps bin!



I think I need to use more Marina Mist in my life.  I think it's a great color.  In the stamped image panel - see the faint crown and flower-y circle?  I stamped off twice before I stamped the cardstock to achieve a lighter more subtle look. The dress form was cut out and then the flowers were stamped.  The flowers were also stamped, colored and cut out - lotsa layers.

HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.  I'm off to meet with the Croppin' Queens tomorrow morning, so I'll have plenty of new fun things to share.  This card was inspired by a fellow demonstrator, Lisa Martz on Stampin' Connection.  One perk to joining me team?  Instant access to an exclusive gallery at Stampin' Connection!

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Embellished Elegance
DSP:  Beau Chateau
Ink: Marina Mist, Soft Suede, Early Espresso
CS:  Marina Mist, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Chantilly lace, antique brads  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin