01 December 2011

No fuss scrapbooking page

Ok, for some reason (operator error!) the last couple of days' posts were stuck in draft mode.  SORRY about that.

Secondly, I must tell you, this morning I was distracted.  Completely lost in another world.  I forgot my lunch and I forgot my purse.  My entire purse.  Therefore I had no lunch and no lunch money.  Insert sad face here.  I realized when I walked into my office that it was missing.

However, I received some exciting news this morning at work!  I'm being transferred!!  Maybe I was lost in thought because I knew news was coming today.  This is such a wonderful blessing.  I'm excited and nervous and dreading the drive all at the same time.  Checkback in 2012 to see if it's a good change.

Here's a super quick page I put together.
I'm still fighting taking a great scrapbook page picture for you.  It's a simple page to recreate but makes a great big impact.

I'll be at the Gaithersburg First Baptist Church this Saturday (12/3) from 9a-3p.  I would love for you to stop by!

I hope you have a great day!

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
CS: Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Little Leaves die

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin