11 November 2010

A Great Time to become a Demonstrator...

Starting November 15, and lasting until November 30, 2010, new recruits (that could be you!) can purchase the Standard or Digital + Starter Kits for only $87.50--that is 50 percent off the regular price of $175 for over $310 worth of paper or digital crafting and business supplies!

Beyond the signup and the neat-o starter kit there's no other obligation.  You do not return the kit contents if you decide not to pursue demonstratorship.  That means you're getting $310 worth of supplies for $87.50. 

If you have any questions, please contact me!  I'd love to answer your questions.

And don't worry....I'm coming back to blogging.  I have so many projects and photos to share with you I'm about ready to burst! 

xoxo.
SHERRI

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin