23 April 2010

Happy Friday!


Hi friends. Happy Friday to you. I'm so thankful the week is almost to an end. We have a wonderful weekend planned (pooh hooo I think it's going to rain though) but I'm very excited. I'm hearing you're beginning to receive the SUMMER MINI catalog. Really, it's fantastic. I'm so very excited about the new products and stamps. Here is my new rolodex at work.
I used Soft Suede and Bermuda Bay. I toned down the Bermuda with heavy sponging. You'll also notice the SMOOCH speckled effect all over. LOVE it. I will warn you, it WILL MAKE A MESS, but I love it all the same (and you know I really am anti-messes).

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Leave a comment listing the NEW supplies I used (including the smooch) and I'll send the first one a little treat!! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin