14 February 2013

XOXO!

One more love-y scrapbook page!  It's ok, I take 1,000,000 self-portraits with Mr. Sweetest Designs and I from my phone.  You know the ones :) Now I have these great projects I'm motivated to print pictures!  Thanks to technology, we're taking more pictures than EVER before.  Sadly, they sit on memory cards everywhere.

Remember my confession of LOVE for Summer Starfruit?  Look how great it is with Basic Black!  Crisp.

Do you have pictures you need to get printed this weekend?  Try it!

Have a great Valentines Day.
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Elements of Style
Ink: Versamark
CS: Basic Black, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
DSP:  Patio Party, Neutrals DSP Stack
Accessories:  Black embossing powder, heat tool, embossing buddy, white bakers twine, rhinestone basic jewels, Big Shot, letters, beautiful wings embosslit, basic black brads, 3/8" Summer Starfruit stitched ribbon, dimensionals


/










No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin