16 November 2011

Santa Baby...

The top seller at Odenton VFC were these adorable Santa suits.  It's a wrap for a full size candy bar.  I found these on Pinterest and knew I needed to recreate these!  I had to play with the dimensions to get them right, but you can create 2 from a sheet of 8-1/2"x11 or 4 wrappers from a sheet 12"x12".  I used textured cardstock and the glimmer paper is right amount of bling on the belt.

The candy bar slides in!  These would make great teacher gifts or stocking stuffers.

I've added another show:  Gaithersburg, MD on December 3rd.  I'll post more details the week of the show!

Thanks for stopping by,
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
CS: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White, Glimmer Paper
Accessories: 3/4" square punch, 1" square punch, 1-1/4" circle punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin